- Sale is for A SINGLE BAND: This is the LIGHT / ORANGE #1 band. Offering 5-15 lbs (2-7 kg) of resistance. Bands are sold individually by tension level. Please choose from one of 7 tension levels, ranging from 5 lbs to 200 lbs. Not sure which band to get? We've included a handy 'Which Band is Right for Me' guide in the product images. Don't see a resistance level you like? Simply combine multiple bands to customize the tension level. We guarantee there's a band that's perfect for you!
- Our unique 41" closed loop rehab bands are ideal for targeted stretching and toning exercises. Expedite recovery by improving range of motion and strengthening of small and large muscle groups. As you transition into more advanced exercises there are over 200 full-body exercises you can do with these physical therapy bands.
- All recovered and don't need the band for therapy anymore? Use Rubberbanditz bands to substitute or supplement any gym workout. With over 200+ possible band exercises there's not a single muscle in your body that can't benefit from these bands. Just ask personal trainer Ari Zandman-Zeman who developed the Rubberbanditz mobile gym kit system in the US Peace Corps as a way to workout anywhere with minimal equipment.
- Our 100% latex Rubberbanditz physical therapy bands are made through a proprietary laying process, meaning unlike most other bands that are made from a mold, ours are 15 layers thick and can stretch up to two and a half times their original length! This special process enables a superior range of resistance and unparalleled durability and reliability. You'll see our signature starting and ending seams on all Rubberbanditz bands and you'll feel the difference in the band. They're BAND-tastic!
- At Rubberbanditz, we stand by our products and their quality. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee accompanied by a full 1-year warranty on everything we sell. Contact us for any reason and we'll do the best we can to help. Scouts honor! We aim to respond to all inquiries within 24 business hours.
Because of their durability and weight-to-resistance ratio, Rubberbanditz are recommended by physicians for rehab and prehab. These bands are great for stretching, strengthening, and toning problem areas as well as for providing a comprehensive gym-quality workout for your whole body.
About the Bands
Our seamless 41" (104 cm) latex bands are made through a continuous layering process to prevent breakage. For this reason, each band can stretch up to 2.5 times the original length without fear of snapping! The circular design of our bands offers resistance in both vertical and horizontal directions, meaning that your muscles are engaged from various angles. This amplifies the workout by training your muscles to work both harder and more efficiently.
Curious what to get? Choose from 7 resistance values:
# | Color | Thickness | Tension
#1 | Orange: 1/4" - 5-15 lbs (2-7kg)
#2 | Red: 1/2" - 20-35 lbs (9-16kg)
#3 | Black: 3/4" - 30-50 Lbs (14-23kg)
#4 | Purple: 1 1/8" - 40-80 lbs (18-36kg)
#5 | Green: 1 3/4" - 50-120 lbs (23-54kg)
#6 | Blue: 2 1/2" - 60-150 lbs (27-68kg)
#7 | Black: 4" - 80-200 lbs (36-91kg)
We are one of the most established companies in the industry with over 10 years of experience training with resistance bands. As a quadruple bottom line company (people, planet, profit, power) we strive to make the world better and stronger. We will do our best to keep you happy and strong, so don't hesitate to contact us for any inquiries.
Rubberbanditz Social Outreach:
Through our community outreach projects, we encourage inclusion, accessibility and enthusiasm for exercise. We use our bands, bodies and minds to break down barriers to fitness through group-facilitated training sessions and by supporting like-minded community organizations. A portion of this sale will be used to fund our current outreach project in Kibera, Kenya